Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tip of the week

Now with some sort of Internet at home and a satellite dish which I managed to install on the roof we made ourselves feel homely. I guess soon it will be time to move on :))

Anyway this kind of environment entices you to start following world happenings. I try to stay out of it since somehow I feel being manipulated. Especially the TV with its news channels seems to show the world from one angle. You end up with BBC, or CNN and it seems unbearable. The Polish equivalents spice it up with the local happenings giving me quite hard time too:)

So we have figured out that Aljazeera in English seems the best bet for some fresh views. Check it out if your cable provider allows you to think differently :))) It ain't that bad.

Seems I have too much free time eh? So next week we go snowboarding to Austria to get some fresh air.

This was the tip of the week. Hope that I will still make it into US some day :)

No comments: