Sunday, December 13, 2009

Error 328

Life.sys error. Please, restart the universe.

I saw this on a t-shirt at the Christams market last weekend in Berlin. General lack of light makes me feel exactly in this way though in reality I should not have too much to worry. We went to see new Woody Allen's movie while in Berlin - Everything works - Rita concluded that I have a very similiar attitude to life as the main character (though I never claimed to be a genious). Perhaps this is why I felt that the error 328 quite well captures the state of reality.

Since April we have not had proper holidays and both of us are really looking forward to Christmas. We might then recharge to erase the error. We will start the process of recharging already next weekend as we plan to go on a glaciar to snowboard...well Rita and Leon will chill and breath fresh air while I will do some downhill activities. A bit unfair - but still should be a good deal for both of us.

We have now 3 weeks left to make new years resolutions - It is difficult to say what thay should be since we have managed to change almost everything in our lifes during the last 12 months - changing more could be an overkill :)

There are some new photos on flickr from a hen party Rita organized at our residence near Warsaw for her cousin...since our camera is working again we will soon start posting pictures again...

No comments: